Skip navigation

What should I do if I think I have knee OA ?



Optain a professional diagnosis

If you’re suffering from signs of OA then the first thing you should do is see your doctor / clinician.

A professional diagnosis will allow you to consider all available treatment options.



Work with your doctor on a plan of actions 

Explore the treatment options available to you with your doctor / clinician and agree on a suitable rehabilitation route.

There is a wealth of information on osteoarthritis online for further research.



Improve your lifestyle

Think about what changes you can make to your lifestyle that takes into account your diagnosis.

Consider non-surgical treatments such as the Unloader One knee brace which helps manage the symptoms of osteoarthritis.


Call us on
08450 065 065

Send us an email:
[email protected]


For further information on Osteoarthritis of the Knee and obtaining a professional diagnosis or the Unloader One and how to arrange a fitting consultation please call us 08450 065 065 or email [email protected]


Credit available