Iceross Synergy® Liner
The Iceross Synergy liner incorporates a unique combination of two different silicone durometers to provide the perfect balance of comfort and stability.
A firm silicone outer layer provides outstanding stability for active use, while a softer shock-absorbing inner layer nurtures the skin, offering superb suspension and comfort.
Iceross Synergy is available with the Wave feature for easier flexing at the knee.
The wave feature makes the liner easier to flex at the knee, allowing it to adapt more to the user's movements. Less resistance means that less energy is required to flex the knee. It stretches easily over the patella and effectively controls folding of the liner behind the knee, reducing vaso-constriction and positively influencing blood circulation in this area.
Iceross Synergy Characteristics
- Stability - the outer layer provides outstanding stability while the soft inner layer heals and protects against impact. The synergy of the two layers creates ultimate stability.
- Non-pistoning - the patented Stabilising Matrix prevents distal elongation and stabilises soft tissue effectively.
- Ease of use - the supplex cover makes donning and doffing easier and enhances product durability.
- For moderate to sport activity levels
- Users who want extra stability and comfort/skin care combined
- Users who need or /prefer more freedom of movement – easier flexion at the knee (Wave feature only)
- 9 month limited warranty
- CE marked and produced to ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 quality system standards